Five things to pay attention to during pet grooming.
1. Under normal circumstances, the nails of the pet should be cut once every two weeks. If the toenail is not cut for a long time, the blood line in the toenail will become longer and longer. On the contrary, every time the toenail blood line is cut, the blood line will retract a little, so that it will not There is a phenomenon of shearing bleeding.
2. Not all dogs need to pluck their ear hair. Common dogs that pluck their ear hair are Shih Tzu, Poodle and Schnauzer. Generally, it is necessary to pluck the ear hair once a month, which can effectively prevent the production of ear mites and prevent the odor in the ear.
3. Cleaning the anal glands can prevent anal inflammation. Squeeze the anal glands once a month. We can often see dogs rubbing their buttocks in the ground, so be careful. It is using actions to tell you that its anal glands should be cleaned.
4. Bathe for long-haired dogs once a week, and for short-haired dogs about 10 days. For dogs with body odor or accidentally soiled dogs, it is possible to wash them at any time. However, for dogs who are sick or have just received the vaccine, follow the doctor’s instructions.
5. The dog’s coat must be combed before bathing, so that the tangled hair can be combed and prevent the dog’s coat from becoming more tangled; large dirt can also be removed for easy washing. Especially the areas around the mouth, behind the ears, underarms, inner thighs, and toes, etc.