Samoyed training skills explained
Samoyed training skills explained:
Mechanical stimulation is a method of using equipment to control the behavior of Samoyed dogs when they do not listen to instructions. The most commonly used is the dog leash. When accompanying and training in Samoyed, you should be in control of the direction. If it don’t act according to the your intentions, you can pull the lead to force it not to do things that go against the your wishes.
Food reward training
The food stimulation method is to give food rewards when it is successfully trained or attract its attention to mobilize the training enthusiasm. If you only train and ignore rewards, Samoyed dogs will feel that training is extremely meaningless, and all training methods are futile. Food can stimulate the it is conditioned reflex, letting it know that it is good if it is obedient.
This method uses mechanical methods to force the Samoyed to act according to instructions when he refuses to receive training, and at the same time give rewards when the action is successful or there is improvement. If the mechanical stimulus is too strong or too frequent, it will have the opposite reflex, fearing, avoiding, and failing to remember the essentials of the action from the beginning of each training. Although rewards are necessary, they should be appropriate. If the rewards are too much, it will affect the normal appetite and is not conducive to future training. It can be combined with touching and verbal praise to achieve the purpose of reward.
The imitation training method is to allow the trained Samoyed to watch how a well-trained Samoyed dog is trained and rewarded, and is influenced and inspired by it. This method can vividly and effectively let Samoyed dogs understand what to do, and the training effect is sometimes beyond the reach of mechanical stimulation.
1. Make friends: As a dog’s parent, the first thing you must do is to make friends with the dog, otherwise you will not be able to gain the dog’s respect and trust, and it will not be possible to become the dog’s true owner . In order for the dog to receive education, the instructor’s love for the dog and his own quality are extremely important issues. If you want to teach a dog to do things, you need to carefully observe and analyze its mental state, work tirelessly, step by step, and teach it patiently and repeatedly. Therefore, the instructor must be patient and self-controlling, and must have more love for the dog in order to better educate it.
2. Obedience: When educating a dog, you can’t just use a simple repaying style, that is, let it do actions, and give material rewards after completion. But to use human will, that is, to guide people to get rewards . The real reward is the love of the parents. For a dog, nothing can make it more happy than the love of the parents. Food and toys cannot replace love. If the dog can be made to obey the password through education, it will also understand people’s minds. Therefore, a dog that is basically obedient to people can understand and act immediately even if it is taught more difficult movements. At the same time, it can also improve its obedience.
Basic training methods and skills
When training Samoyed dogs, there are some basic methods and techniques to pay attention to. For example, we must continue to encourage, and at the same time, the training time for Samoyed puppies should not be too long, so as to prevent the dog from getting bored early. At the same time, it is best to add gestures and sounds when training Samoyed dogs.
1. When training Samoyed, praise more and perform adequately at the same time
Samoyed dogs must be praised more and less reprimanded during training. This way the dog is interested in continuing to follow your training. Samoyed puppies are the same as humans. If they are continuously encouraged, they will show more and more enthusiasm for learning. , if you intend to encourage a Samoyed dog, it is best to give sufficient praise, and the voice should be short and clear. For example, “good dog”. In this way, it can bring greater joy and satisfaction to the dog.
2. Communicate with Samoyed dogs before training
Before training a Samoyed dog, it is important to communicate fully with the dog. Because dogs also have various personalities, some dogs are a little stupid, while others are very clever. Some dogs only need to whistle at them to get interesting, and some dogs become more disobedient the more they scold them. For example, in dogs, golden retrievers are more gentle, while siberian huskyare less obedient. So before training the Samoyed, it is the same. Whether it is to blame the dog or praise the dog , you must observe the response of the Samoyed, and slowly know the personality and reaction of your dog, and then train.
3. Training Samoyed must have patience
No matter what dog you train, the most important thing is to have patience and persistence. The same is true for Samoyed dogs: the most important point is to persevere and not to arrange too much time every day, but to do it step by step without rushing. If yourselves can’t afford to train it mentally, the dog must be sensitive to your emotions and become nonchalant. On the contrary, if a training is arranged for too long, the dog will feel that there is nothing new, and will not be too focused on learning.
4. Pay attention to using gestures
When Samoyed did something that shouldn’t be done, he reprimanded it, and when it was executed according to the parent’s order, he should praise it as “awesome”. These two words of praise and derogation should become the basic words for it to remember. If the Samoyed dog is not obedient, be careful to use appropriate gestures.
For example, when reprimanding it, you can use a flat palm to face the dog’s eyes and show a stop gesture to warn it. If this action still fails to make it comprehend, you can stretch your finger to tap it on the dog’s nose a few times. If you still don’t listen, tapping the newspaper roll into a long cylindrical shape a few times is also very useful, but be careful not to hit too much or too hard. Excessive physical punishment may damage the character of some more savvy dogs.