The advantages and disadvantages of Pomeranian.
Advantages of Pomeranian:
1. Hiromi is small and cute, has a small appetite, and is very friendly to people of all ages.
2. No body odor, less hair loss, and less space for movement.
3. Safe, but must be properly guided.
4. Healthy, but should not be placed in a high place to avoid injury.
5. The feeding cost is low.
Defects of Pomeranian:
Any deviation from the above points is considered a defect, and its degree of defect is strictly proportional to its grade and its impact on the health and welfare of the dog.
Serious defects of Pomeranian: physical defects.
1. Head over flat; obvious apple shape.
2. Flesh-colored nose, eyelids and lips.
3. Fluffy wolfhounds/keeshonds, large foxes and medium-sized foxes are missing teeth.
4. Defects in sports.
5. In dark gray foxes, the face lacks characteristic spots.
6. Eliminate defects.
7. Aggressive or too shy.
8. The fontanelle is incomplete.
9. Inferior or superior occlusion.
10. Eyelid turned in or out.
11. The ears are half erect.
12. Except for the white foxes, there are obvious white spots.
13. Bomei is too small; the bones are very fragile; it is easy to cause fractures.
Note: Male dogs should have two apparently normal testicles completely placed in the scrotum.