What should I do if the dog takes rat medicine?
If your dog takes rat medicine, you can induce vomiting. Fill it with hydrogen peroxide or soapy water, add water to make it thicker, pour it down to make the dog feel upset in the stomach, vomit it out, and take it to the clinic for further treatment, observe.
What to do if the dog takes rat medicine
Dogs who take rat medicine need to be brought to the clinic to induce vomiting in time, and then depending on the dog’s condition, do some liver and gastrointestinal treatments. Each dog’s situation is different, and the drug properties of rat poison are also different. Some dogs have no obvious symptoms after taking a little bit. The owner can let him drink more water to speed up the metabolism, and some dogs will excrete it through urine.
If you see a dog taking a certain amount of rat poison, the owner can induce vomiting, pour some hydrogen peroxide or soapy water, add water to make it thicker, and pour it down to make the dog feel upset in the stomach. Spit it out and take it to the clinic for further observation. If you are not sure whether the dog has eaten rat poison, you need to take it to the clinic for observation. Dogs who take rat poison will vomit, foam at the mouth, and will experience shortness of breath, convulsions, sluggish eyesight, cold limbs and weakness, breathing gradually weaken, and even stool and urinary incontinence will occur. Failure to treat and rescue in time will lead to death of the dog.